The present informative note intends to satisfy the requirements of the Re. UE n. 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data (the "Regulation") and Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003.
The following data may be subject to processing:
The common personal data (name, surname, postal address, e-mail, etc.) spontaneously provided by the Users in the use of the Website functions (request for information, sending an application form for admission of a member, donations, etc.).
The Association will treat your common personal data (name, surname, address, telephone number, email, etc.) for the purposes of managing the associative relationship (eg data to be included in the shareholders' register), the pursuit of institutional purposes (eg data related to donors) and the fulfillment of legal obligations, as well as for sending communications containing information about the Association and the activities organized by it.
The provision of your personal data (name, surname, postal address, email, etc.) is necessary for the management of the association relationship and the fulfillment of legal obligations and their failure, partial or incorrect conferment may have, as consequently, the impossibility of managing the relationship.
The performance of the institutional activity and the management of the associative relationship concern in particular the following activities:
• tracking of members, volunteers, donors, etc for exclusive institutional purposes;
• planning of the meetings;
• payment of the membership fee;
• fulfillment of legal and insurance obligations;
• information and awareness campaigns.
Specific information will be reported from time to time on the pages of the Site for access to any reserved areas or for access to particular services.
A cookie is a short text file created on the User's computer at the time when it accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the User's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
This site uses technical and third-party cookies:
Personal data will be subject to paper and / or electronic processing for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data must be kept for legal obligations or to exercise a right in court.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 of the Regulations, the personal data processed are:(a) processed lawfully, correctly and transparently towards the interested party;
(b) collected and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and subsequently processed in terms compatible with those purposes;
(c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed;
(d) accurate and if necessary updated;
(e) stored in a form that allows the identification of the Data Subject for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed;
(f) processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security.
At any time the Data Subject will be able to access personal data in order to correct, delete and generally exercise all the rights that are expressly recognized in accordance with applicable legislation on personal data protection, and in detail:
• the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the origin, purposes and methods of processing;
• the right to obtain an indication of the identity of the Data Controller, data controllers and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated;
• the right to verify the accuracy of personal data or request its integration, updating or correction;
• the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, as well as their limitation under the law and to oppose in any case, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the their process;
• the right to the portability of their Personal Data, as well as the right to propose a complaint, a report or an appeal to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, where the conditions are met;
• the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
• the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without prejudice, however, the lawfulness of the processing put in place by the owner on the basis of consent given before the revocation.